- Home Construction/Rehab
- Critical Home Repair and A Brush with Kindness sites
- Committees (family selection, development, construction, etc.)
- ReStore Montco
- Office Administration
- Special Projects
- Special Events
- Lawn care & Landscaping
*For an individual to volunteer, he/she must be registered on VolunteerLocal, our online volunteer management portal. All individual volunteers must schedule their shifts through VolunteerLocal.
To volunteer with us:
Please SIGN UP online (instructions below):
- Go to our scheduling site: VolunteerLOCAL
- Once on the site click to the place and shift you would like to volunteer for and then find your shift/date!
- After you have found the task you’re interested in, find the CORRECT shift (DATE/TIME) and click the checkbox.
- Next you can scroll to the bottom to enter your information and be sure to complete the DIGITAL SIGNATURE for the “DISCLAIMER” - LIABILITY WAIVER at the bottom!
- CLICK – SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER!
- You should then receive a confirmation email!
If you have questions or need assistance with VolunteerLocal, please contact Cara Przybylowicz, Volunteer and Community Relations Manager, at email@example.com or 610-278-7710 ext. 114. Cara works Tuesday to Saturday; please be patient for her response as we strive to coordinate your volunteer opportunity!
Additional volunteer opportunities through the Family Services department:
- Kids Club (childcare - clearances needed)
- Almost Home (meal prep; childcare - clearances needed; financial coaches)
- Info sessions (help with check-in, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering for the above opportunities through Family Services, please contact Michelle Spada, Director of Family Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-278-7710 ext. 109.