POSITION TITLE: Social Media Marketing Internship
- Execute social media campaigns in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Strengthen Habitat MontCo’s relationships with our current digital community and develop strategies to grow our social following while maintaining high levels of engagement
- Utilize social listening tools to understand current conversations about affordable housing in Montgomery County around the U.S.
- Monitor ongoing social and cultural conversation to identify and implement “real time” opportunities to amplify Habitat MontCo’s voice
- Take photos of volunteer groups at the ReStore and on the Construction sites to post on Social Media Platforms
- Write a monthly blog
- Create website content
HOURS: 10-20 hours per week, flexible in accordance with student schedule. Internship will be for a minimum of 8 weeks.
REQUIREMENTS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly developed organizational skills, proven leadership ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and social media marketing. A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Bowers, Director of Development and Communications
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY CONTACT:
Director of Development and Communications
610.278.7710 ext 129 or email@example.com