POSITION TITLE: Volunteer Retention Internship
- Develop and oversee evaluation process for volunteer program, including obtaining feedback from volunteers and Habitat staff.
- Ensure that acknowledgements are sent to all volunteers in a timely manner.
- Work with Volunteer and Community Relations manager to develop and coordinate the implementation of a formal program for volunteer retention and recognition.
- Communicate with volunteers to confirm their volunteers service date(s) and project.
- Solicit donations in-kind for bottled water, lunch for volunteers on site, coffee supplies, safety equipment, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS: 10-20 hours per week, flexible in accordance with student schedule. Internship will be for a minimum of 8 weeks.
REQUIREMENTS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Comfortable speaking to larger groups, highly developed organizational skills, proven leadership ability, and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Bowers, Director of Development and communications
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY CONTACT:
Director of Development and Communications
610.278.7710 ext 129 or email@example.com